Explore the covetted Tuscan countryside from Perugia to Milan in your own Fiat 500X, coasting the hills of Chianti, visiting medieval cities with histories predating Leonardo Da Vinci. Premium wines will flow free during your winery visits and hand-made pastas will fill your stomach on a self-drive Italian escape of fantastic proportions.8 day/7 night package featuring Perugia, Buonconvento, Montespertoli, and Casteggio. This program includes accommodation in Deluxe hotels and an Agroturismo stay, daily breakfast, 8-day Fiat 500X rental, local city guides in each visit, private driver/guide in Chianti, wine tastings in Montepulciano, Volpaia and Vignamaggio, Ferrari Museum or Ducati Museum visit and a Modena balsamic wine experience.
- Meals per itinerary; (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- Rental car
- Travel funds escrow protection program
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Private guide
- Select luxury accommodation
- Emergency assistance
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips and gratuities
- Local city taxes
- Rental car add-ons, i.e. GPS, winter tires, maps, etc.